The realization of accountability practice within the organization operation sector, its provisional mandate that requires proactive action that can influence leaders who work within csos, grassroot roots development movement , Association , groups and other leaders from the domain sector of social impact to effectively integrate accountability practice in their system of operation.
Our action to Practical Accountability System’s ERAO has develop mechanisms that will engage members ,stakeholder , partners and donors to openly track accountability practice within organizational Frontline Managements (FM) and Executive Leadership Management (ELM)
These Practical Accountability Systems provide the organization with clearly defined objectives to broaden the practice of accountability in all ERAO organizational operation settings .
The objectives to take practical accountability at center our organization operation serve as shield of protection to the organization’s identity and with purpose to:
• To align our organization with the regional and global CSO’s accountability standards.
• To learn from others and improve dialogue with other constituents and CSos partners
• To resist corruption practice within the all organizational management system.
• To promote ethical adherence standards leadership within external and internal system.
• Outline benchmarks, indicators and set baselines to monitor and evaluate progress over time.
• Develop surveys, questionnaires and mechanisms to track progress .
• To do no harm to the environments, societies , partners, members, stakeholder and donors.
• Develop system for self-regulations and verification,such as self-evaluation,peer review or eventually certification
• Secure achievable Justice and Equality in across sectors of organizations .
• Design and improve projects, policies, strategies and activities.
• Ensure active adherence to transparency governance in all level of the organization management
• Develop capacity building framework tools and offer targeted support based on organizational needs.
• Provide accountability training to members,board and staff to better understand about the work of CSOs accountability , their role and responsibilities.
• Facilitate dynamic discussions on the protection of enabling human ecosystems.
• Practice annual accountability regular monitoring to hold our organization actively responsible to maintain accountability standards.
With the use of advanced technology, expertise ,skills , experience and knowledge it’s valid for all Civil Society Organization to carry the accountability function at hearts of the organization operation unlimited , therefore ERAO has pledged to take stock ensuring that all necessary accountability measurement instruments and tools, resources are always available to access within ERAO operation sectors.